Aging with Freedom Starts Here
Welcome and thanks for dropping in! We want you to find what you’re looking for and we’re interested in learning from you. A satisfying, successful retirement is a team effort!
How Aging With Freedom can help you
Aging with Freedom advocates for Baby Boomers to age well and live a great retirement filled with purpose and passion.
We started out thinking retirement planning was mostly where to live. What we discovered is that successful aging requires so much more. Where you live matters, but how you live matters more. We summarize our lessons under the three big ideas of our motto:
- High Wealth – We want the freedom to make choices that organizing our finances empowers. It’s not just about a number. Money is necessary but not sufficient. But money does matter.
- High Health – Money just doesn’t matter that much without health to enjoy it. Fortunately, health is not all luck. That freedom to choose influences our health outcomes. Changing nutrition and exercise today on the verge of retirement or in retirement can still make a huge difference. But it’s hard to do alone.
- High Purpose – You’ve got to live for something, or you’ll fall for anything. (Apologies to Aaron Tippin.) Wealth and Health merely give us the freedom to make a difference in the world. And it turns out that helps us live longer, healthier, and especially happier lives. Self-focus, loneliness, and isolation are all enemies in our Third Act.
We’re looking for best practices. We share our experience and research. Both good and bad. And we want you to share your examples and questions. We’re out to have fun getting it right.
Are you new to planning for a successful retirement, active aging, senior housing, and lifestyle? Below are a few of our most popular articles you may enjoy:
Join Us also on Social Media: START HERE
Here’s where you can find and connect with us on social media. We’d love to hear from you!!
- Website. Add www.AgingWithFreedom.com to your favorites and subscribe to receive our newsletter and e-mails.
- Facebook. Find us at www.facebook.com/AgingWithFreedom. We post inspirational and instructive graphics and share curated content about personal finances, retirement planning, active aging, senior living and more. Face it, Facebook reaches some people that don’t roam the world wide web. So the conversation here tends to be lighter, with a touch of humor.
- Twitter. We are fans of Twitter. If you are as well please join us! @aging_freedom or https://twitter.com/aging_freedom. Here’s where the current news and trends surface. And we interact with other experts.
- Instagram. Here’s where we share our graphics and thoughts. Images we’ve created and shared with our community. It is a great circle that continues to grow. If you love photos and images — follow us here.
- Pinterest. Follow www.pinterest.com/AgingWithFreedom on Pinterest for shared information, photos, and graphics. Lots of ideas from Fashion to Retirement Travel and more.